The 4th District is a uniquely diverse area that is home to over two million residents and includes two of the nation’s largest economic hubs--the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, and Los Angeles International Airport.
The 4th District is also geographically diverse, stretching from Marina del Rey to the Palos Verdes Peninsula to Long Beach all the way east to Diamond Bar and includes Catalina Island and San Clemente Island. There are 27 cities in the 4th District and large unincorporated areas including Marina del Rey, Rowland Heights, and Hacienda Heights.
The 4th District is, and always should be, about serving people. Click the red links below for helpful resources for 4th District residents and businesses.
- Supervisor Knabe's website
- Fourth District map
- Fourth District Community Calendar
- Board of Supervisors meeting agenda
- 211 County hotline--dial the number or click here for services
- LA County App Store--download apps for County services and reservations at County facilities
- Find LA County departments, commissions, and agencies by clicking here
- Consumer Protection
Arts & Recreation
- Parks and Golf Courses
- Beaches and Harbors
- Natural History Museum
- Music Center
- LA Opera